- Hi-Ten Remington Steel Wildwood Citi Comfort Frame
- 45mm Travel Comfort Suspension Fork
- Compact Crankset w/ Integrated Chainguard
- SSW26 Double Tunnel Alloy Rims
- Avenir Comfort Saddle w/ Supersoft Foam, Coil Springs
- + Price
+ It worked for me... in a city.
- - It didn't work for me when I went cross-country.
- I know it’s not an MTB, but I used it for some hardcore cross-country riding! Had to replace almost half of the parts after the first two rides, they just won’t do at all. Can't blame the manufacturer or the store for it though. So, if you're looking for a city bike, this may as well be a good choice.
- I wish it had a softer seat… Besides that, I use it for short park riding, and it provides a very smooth riding experience.
- Got this bike with a discount, a really affordable option for most people out there. I got almost 100 miles on it, no problems so far. Don’t forget to clean it after every ride.